Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter

I know it's a little late but Happy Easter to everyone. I wanted to post a photo of my dollar and a half cardigan with the skirt that my mom made. It's dark though, so the skirt is not clear in the photo. It's navy with small purple flowers, the same color as my cardigan.

Speaking of Easter, we had a great time even though it was so cold. We had record lows on Saturday and Sunday (a week after we had record highs--gotta love this weather). Julie brought eggs and the kids had a rather chilly egg hunt after lunch. Travis, being the great big brother that he is, helped Hayden.


Not only did he help Hayden find eggs but on Saturday he helped Hayden dye eggs which was quite an adventure. Things got a little crazy with the puff paint.


Here's Hayden's Easter basket (which he promptly picked and threw on the floor, breaking all the eggs). Every thing is hand knitted. The sheep and bunny are Fiber Trend patterns and the basket is from the March 2006 issue of Creative Knitting.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty egg; your son is such an artist!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with what 'anonymous' said; your son truely is AmAzInG!1!1!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.