Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Concrete Truck

Hayden had a very exciting day today. As soon as he finished his lunch, the concrete truck arrived at Grandmama & Granddaddy's house so we quickly put our shoes on and headed across the street. The sunroom addition that they are building is right off of the living room so he could stand at the living room windows and watch the concrete come down the trough. He was mesmerized by it, saying "uck" over and over again. When the truck left, he stood at the living room windows until he couldn't see it anymore then ran to the bedroom window to watch it until it was completely out of sight.

I am making decent progress on my sock. I finally finished the cuff, completed the heel flap, turned the heel, and did the gusset. Hopefully, I can get this one finished tomorrow. I really like the way this yarn is striping up.

No comments: