Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Half sleeve to go!

I am almost finished knitting my Dollar and a Half cardigan. I have to complete the second sleeve and I'll be through with all the knitting. BUT, then there is all the sewing to be done and THEN the button hole band. I still don't see a chance that I'll have it done by Easter.

Actually, it's okay if I don't have it done by Easter because I still haven't found anything to wear it with, besides jeans. I did find a great outfit to wear on Easter though.

Speaking of Easter, I still have to knit and felt Hayden's Easter basket and finish the bunny. All the bunny needs is his nose embroidered on and to be re-stuffed. I'm still stressing about the sheep because Travis and Patrick both say that the nose I put on him makes him look like a dog. I tried to take it off unsuccessfully and I don't have enough yarn to make another so I guess Hayden will have a cross bread sheep/dog in his Easter basket.

No comments: